Automatic Voltage Stabilizer (Linear Type)
LT Automatic Voltage Stabilizers holds potential for units having either LT supply or low capacity HT connection. The same can be manufactured for Balanced Supply for unbalanced load or Unbalanced Supply for Unbalanced Loads. The range of Input supply for which the stabilizer is designed depends upon the voltage condition at the supply point. However, some standard ranges for LT stabilizer are as under :
|CAPACITY||100 KVA TO 2000 KVA|
|Input Voltage||300-460V, 340-460V, 360-460V (Phase to Phase)|
|Output Voltage||400V /415V ±1% (Phase to Phase)|
|Type||Suitable for Balanced Load & Balanced Supply|
|Application||Indoor / Outdoor Type (Optional)|
|Phase||3 Phase, 4 Wires|
|Response Time||Fraction of Second|
|Speed of Correction||8-16V/Sec.|
|Mode of Operation||Automatic/Manual/Hand Control|
|Suitability||Suitable for all Power Factors|
|Wave Form Distortion||Nil|
|Duty Cycle||100% Continuous|
|Cooling||ONAN (Oil Natural Air Natural)|
|IS Standard||IS : 2026|
|Transformer Oil||IS : 335|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 50° C above ambient|
|Lamination Used||CRGO Lamination – M4 Grade|
|Copper Used||99.9% Pure Electrolytic Grade|
|Carbon Rollers Used||High Grade Graphite Rollers|
The Rolling Contact Servo unit consists of the following :
- Buck-n-Boost Transformer : Double Copper Wound, Open/Open connected.
- On load Stepless Voltage Regulators having “Carbon Roller Assembly”: Copper Auto Wound and Delta Connected.
- Automatic Control Gear : For automatic connection of fluctuating supply voltage, we shall provide Electronic Relay which in its simplest form, senses the Output Voltage and provide signal to the driving motor for necessary correction.
- One electronic Voltage Relay
- One Motor having Reversing Gear facility
- Two limits switches in order to control over running at highest and lowest positions.
- Chain Drive, Coupling device and all electrical connections.
- Control Panel consists of :
- IC bases solid-state, front loading plug in control cards for online serviceability, fitted inside of the panel.
- Increase Decrease Push Button Switches with higher and lower limit switches.
- Voltmeters to read Input & Output with help of selector switches.
- Optional Ammeter with CT’s and selector switches.
- Power indication LED’s and Auto/Manual selectable switch.
- Hand wheel will be located on the front of the Regulator tank to be operative very conveniently.
- Other arrangement: Cable Box suitable for input & Output armoured cable of appropriate rating. Suitable Aluminum bus bars will be provided with stem type terminals for auxiliary connections.
|Rating Plate||Lifting Lugs||Drain Valve|
|Oil Level Indicators||Earthing Terminals||Thermometer Pocket|